The first full bootcamp of 2021 is here!
It’s been great to get back into your classes over recent weeks and everything has gone excellent. You are making great progress by getting fitter and healthier, and it’s also really good that you’ve been enjoying them and the social side as well 🙂
The next block of 6 week classes starts on Tuesday 27th April, and I’m pleased to let you know we are going for these classes:
- Tuesday Circuits class – Meeting at Locke Park in the car park at 6pm
- Thursday Circuits class – Meeting at Locke Park in the car park at 6pm
- Saturday Running class – Meeting at Locke Park in the car park at 10am
Then from Tuesday 18th May we are back indoors at Mapplewell & Staincross Village Hall for your Tuesday and Thursday Circuit classes (Postcode S75 6AL).
Classes start on Tuesday 27th April
6 week block
1 class per week, £35
2 classes per week, £60
3 classes per week, £80
Maximum 25 people allowed
Payment in full required at the start. This makes it possible to manage how many people are doing the classes, and minimises any handling of money.
Equipment needed for your circuits classes: A pair of light dumbbells, or 2 large bottles of water, or 2 cartons filled with water (like milk or fruit juice cartons).
How to pay
1. Online here:
2. By bank transfer to:
Sort code: 09-01-26
Account number: 30175694
3. By cash at your first session
Note: Please confirm that you are doing your classes by either paying online before Tuesday 27th April, or contacting James to book your place and pay at your first session.
Everyone who has been doing their classes over the past 4 weeks has their place saved for them. For anyone else wanting to start back with their classes please contact James to check there is a place as places are very limited.
Other useful information
- For anyone with a holiday booked over this 6 week block, or if you have any classes that you can’t make, I will reduce the amount that you pay accordingly. So you pay for the classes you can make
- Any other classes missed during the 6 weeks won’t be carried over – This is to encourage everyone to keep getting in their classes and to make best use of the places available
- It’s also very simple and easy to keep distance from other people with our classes, and so we will have safe and very enjoyable classes while also keeping fit and healthy