These running classes are held on a Saturday at 10am at Locke Park.
Here’s what you can expect to experience at your classes…
- Beginners group – This is for people who are complete beginners or in the early stages of their running. It helps people move from barely being able to run for a minute, to being able to run for 30 minutes non-stop. This might seem like a dream to you now but I know that you can definitely do it!
- Run-walk sessions for beginners – The best way to improve with running in the early stages is to use run-walk sessions. In the beginners group you will have specific sessions to suit you, and this is how you get the quickest improvement and really enjoy your sessions
- Motivating targets for beginners – We will start with a session that is perfect for you based on your current fitness. Then as you gain fitness and are comfortable with the session you move up to the next one. This is extremely motivating because you can easily see how well you are progressing
- Advanced group – This is for people who can run for more than 30 minutes non-stop. You will be doing interval training and fartlek training which are the two highest quality running methods in the world. Plus we will use them in the right way to get you the best results in terms of fitness, speed, and fat loss
- Expert advice – Whether you are a complete beginner, or more experienced, you will receive advice that is specific to suit you. This helps you get much fitter and improve your running ability, while also exercising safely and avoiding injuries
- You go at your own pace – For everyone who does these classes there is no trying to keep up with other people. Your classes are based around you and your fitness level, so they are perfect for you
- Have fun while getting fresh air – You will meet friendly and supportive people, have fun, and feel the exhilaration of running outdoors!
The classes run every 6 weeks with the next 6 week block starting on week commencing 18th November 2019, although you are welcome to start straight away which many people do. When you join you will receive a welcome email which also provides you with the postcode and directions.
Your journey to a fitter and healthier you starts right here. To join simply select one of the exercise plans below…
Pay As You Train (PAYT)
You can also pay as you train and pay for each session when you arrive. Each session is £6 and you can join the Monday, Wednesday, or Saturday classes. The choice is yours. Sign up today or contact us for more information.
What running class members say
A year on I cannot believe the difference that I’ve made. I am stronger. I am fitter. I am healthier. I am sleeping better. The changes have been unbelievable.
From not being able to run for a minute last year I have just successfully completed the Leeds Abbey Dash 10k run.
The friends that I have met over this last year have been absolutely brilliant. It’s such a supportive group of people.
So please come along. We have loads of fun. And you just won’t look back. Take the plunge and join James’ classes. They are absolutely excellent. See and read more
I decided to join the bootcamp because I wanted to lose weight and get fitter.
I’d advise anyone thinking of joining bootcamp to go for it. I’m really glad I did it – I’m so much fitter, my clothes fit a lot better, and I’ve met some fab people! Read more
Before I started at the fitness bootcamp I was unhappy with my weight, my fitness and generally with the way I felt about myself. Running has helped me gain confidence, improved my fitness, and I have lost size and improved my body shape.
If anyone is thinking about joining, don’t think, just do it. You won’t regret it. It was the best decision I’ve made in a while! Read more
I am now into my 5th bootcamp and I cannot recommend it highly enough.
I decided to give it a go and I can now say it’s one of the best decisions I have made and I have loved it from the very start. If I can do it anyone can! Read more
I have just finished my first 6 week bootcamp with James. I am feeling absolutely fantastic and I have reached a running standard I never even thought was possible for my level of fitness.
I have enjoyed each and every session more and more each time. Everyone is very friendly, welcoming and supportive no matter what level of fitness they are. Read more
To join simply select one of the exercise plans below…
Or start straight away and pay per class
To start now and experience all the great benefits straight away, pay £6 per class here
Or just turn up to your class on Monday, Wednesday, or Saturday and pay on the day.