As well as getting much fitter and healthier, and losing weight if that’s what you’re looking for, there are also so many more benefits of doing these exercise classes…
- Feeling younger and looking younger – Who wouldn’t want this? The fitter and healthier you become the younger you feel and the younger you look. That’s a great boost for anyone
- More energy every single day – This helps you feel much better in general, you are more effective with your work or daily tasks, you can play more and have better quality time with your children or grandchildren, and you perform better with all your work and family commitments
- Tone up and get a better looking body – This can be reducing those fleshy parts, whether around your thighs, bottom, or stomach, or getting rid of those bingo wings. You can feel very happy with how your body looks and be pleased when you see yourself in the mirror
- Meeting new people – At your classes you will meet plenty of friendly and supportive people. This is a very positive addition to your social life because you will not just be turning up to do an exercise class, you will also be looking forward to the social interaction
- Enjoy your meals and days out without worrying about your weight – When you do quality exercise like at your classes you don’t need to be strict with your diet. So you can enjoy your meals and days out, rather than limiting yourself on what you can eat or feeling like you can’t fully enjoy yourself while your friends or family can
- Feeling better in your clothes – It’s not much fun buying clothes that are bigger than you want or feeling your existing clothes getting tighter. As your body shape develops with these classes you can buy clothes that you really like and also feel comfortable in your clothes again
- Look after your health – The fitter you become the fewer health problems you’ll have. You also get to live a longer and higher quality life, every single day. You get to spend more time with your family and get to see your children or grandchildren for more years. Your partner and family will thank you for it!
- Feeling happier – It’s a great feeling when you feel like you are looking after yourself. You get more confidence, more self-esteem, and feel much better mentally. You feel great that you are looking after yourself, both for yourself, and your partner, children, or grandchildren
- Enjoying exercise – With these classes you can look forward to your exercise, rather than feeling like it’s a chore or something that takes up time. Instead you will see your exercise as leisure and fun, and a valuable and important part of your life!
Really what it comes down to is this…
Would you like to feel your fittest and healthiest in years, maybe in your whole life, and feel fantastic both mentally and physically? Well this is where it starts.
The classes run every 6 weeks with the next 6 week block starting on week commencing 18th November 2019, although you are welcome to start straight away which many people do. When you join you will receive a welcome email which also provides you with the postcode and directions.
Your journey to a fitter and healthier you starts right here. To join simply select one of the exercise plans below…
Pay As You Train (PAYT)
You can also pay as you train and pay for each session when you arrive. Each session is £6 and you can join the Monday, Wednesday, or Saturday classes. The choice is yours. Sign up today or contact us for more information.
What class members say
I was at my heaviest and recovering from a hip replacement which had restricted my mobility, making me feel frustrated and unhappy.
I’ve now been attending the sessions for just over a year and I’ve lost 2 stones and I can honestly say I am now the fittest I have ever been in my life!
They’re a great bunch of people of all ages (I’m 61), all shapes & sizes and all fitness levels. Everyone is welcome. Joining the sessions is one of the most positive and beneficial things I have ever done. Go beyond any fears you have and sign up!! Read more
A year on I cannot believe the difference that I’ve made. I am stronger. I am fitter. I am healthier. I am sleeping better. The changes have been unbelievable.
From not being able to run for a minute last year I have just successfully completed the Leeds Abbey Dash 10k run.
The friends that I have met over this last year have been absolutely brilliant. It’s such a supportive group of people.
So please come along. We have loads of fun. And you just won’t look back. Take the plunge and join James’ classes. They are absolutely excellent. See and read more
I joined the Bootcamp classes 3 years ago this month. At that time I was obese and hadn’t ever really exercised regularly.
Since joining Bootcamp I have lost a total of 4½ stones!! I no longer need medication for my blood pressure as it’s returned to normal! My asthma is also more stable than before. My life now is much different. I feel so much better.
Just give it a go. James is very friendly, approachable and will give you all the support, advice and encouragement you’ll need. Read more
At the age of 57 and with arthritic hips and knees I was beginning to get worried about my fitness and my health.
I can’t believe how much better I feel. My muscles feel so much stronger and even my posture has improved. I can thoroughly recommend bootcamp to young and not so young, male or female who want to improve their fitness and health. Read more
Wow how different I feel about myself. After just 6 weeks I already feel so much better, fitter, and I have lost 12 pounds.
Please give it a try or contact James and I am sure, like me you won’t regret it. Read more
From being unable to go upstairs without getting out of breath I have really improved my fitness levels and can play with my 3 young boys without getting out of breath. It’s changed my life.
Starting bootcamp was one of the best things I have ever signed up to. If you are thinking about signing up then go for it. Seriously, it is life changing in so many ways! Read more
To join simply select one of the exercise plans below…
Or start straight away and pay per class
To start now and experience all the great benefits straight away, pay £6 per class here
Or just turn up to your class on Monday, Wednesday, or Saturday and pay on the day.