Running is an exercise that most people think they can’t do, aren’t very good at, or think they won’t enjoy. The reality is that how you approach running will determine how well you do and how much you enjoy it.
With these running classes many beginners have gone from barely being able to run for a minute, to completing events like Park Run, Race for Life, 5ks, 10ks, half marathons, and marathons.
Also, people who are more experienced runners have taken their fitness and running ability to a much higher level.
You too can make excellent progress with running and I’ll show you how to do it.
Here’s why people love doing these classes and why many people have kept them up for years…
- The classes are suitable for ALL fitness levels – Most people start as beginners and make excellent progress. In fact wherever you start you can experience great benefits
- Your classes are personalised to suit you – There are a variety of sessions for beginners and more experienced runners which means you aren’t trying to keep up with or compete with anyone else. You focus on yourself which is far better and more enjoyable
- You achieve maximum results – Because your classes are personalised to suit you, you get maximum results and enjoyment, while also exercising safely
- You go at your own pace – You go at your own pace whatever this pace may be, whether complete beginner or more advanced runner
- Great for losing weight – Most people at these classes want to lose weight, and many people have lost several stones. I know of no other classes that are as effective for losing weight as the ones that I do
- A fantastic atmosphere that is friendly and supportive – At these classes there is a wide mix of abilities, ages, shapes, and sizes. Everyone comes together to get in a great workout. The friendliness and social side is a big part of why people enjoy these classes and stick with them
- Motivating environment – When you have an exercise class that gets you great results and you really enjoy your classes, it makes it much, much easier to keep exercising. You also have all the support and help you need to get motivated and keep motivated
- Life changing physical and mental benefits – This is so much more than an exercise class. You will experience massive physical and mental benefits that can significantly improve ALL areas of your life
There is no better time than right now to become a fitter, healthier, and happier you.
It’s time to become the best version of you… For yourself and your family whether that’s for your partner, children, or grandchildren.
Join Saturday Running and together we will make it happen
There are three classes a week that I do, and you can choose to do 1, 2, or 3 each week. These are as follows:
- Monday Circuits – 6.30pm at Barnsley College (Honeywell)
- Wednesday Circuits – 6.30pm at Outwood Academy (Carlton). Different exercises than Monday Circuits
- Saturday Running – 10am at Locke Park
These classes are called a bootcamp because they are run over a 6 week block. The next one starts on week commencing 18th November 2019, and other blocks follow on straight after. Please remember these two things:
- Although it’s called a bootcamp this doesn’t mean that I’ll be standing over you in camouflage and screaming in your face. It’s much the exact opposite. I’m a very friendly and well mannered person who will help and support you to reach your goals
- You can join at any time. Many people start during a bootcamp and really the sooner you start the better
To join please select one of the following options…
Get even better results by doing 2 or 3 Classes a week
Start straight away and pay per class
There’s no need to wait until the next block when you can start now and experience all the great benefits straight away.
Come and try a class by paying £6 per class here
Or just turn up to your class on Monday, Wednesday, or Saturday and pay on the day.
What running class members say
I decided to join the bootcamp because I wanted to lose weight and get fitter.
I’d advise anyone thinking of joining bootcamp to go for it. I’m really glad I did it – I’m so much fitter, my clothes fit a lot better, and I’ve met some fab people! Read more
Before I started at the fitness bootcamp I was unhappy with my weight, my fitness and generally with the way I felt about myself. Running has helped me gain confidence, improved my fitness, and I have lost size and improved my body shape.
If anyone is thinking about joining, don’t think, just do it. You won’t regret it. It was the best decision I’ve made in a while! Read more
I am now into my 5th bootcamp and I cannot recommend it highly enough.
I decided to give it a go and I can now say it’s one of the best decisions I have made and I have loved it from the very start. If I can do it anyone can! Read more
I have just finished my first 6 week bootcamp with James. I am feeling absolutely fantastic and I have reached a running standard I never even thought was possible for my level of fitness.
I have enjoyed each and every session more and more each time. Everyone is very friendly, welcoming and supportive no matter what level of fitness they are. Read more
When I joined bootcamp I was at a pretty low ebb, overweight and totally unfit. I thought it would be a good opportunity to drag myself off the settee and try and sort myself out.
I absolutely love the bootcamp. It’s a brilliant way of getting yourself motivated. I have made great improvements and I feel tons better in lots of ways. Don’t think you can’t do it. If I can anyone can. Read more
Since joining bootcamp I’ve surprised myself. On starting I couldn’t run for longer than 4 minutes but now after several weeks I’m able to run for a full 30 minutes.
Plus the bootcamp has also helped my weight loss, currently a loss of 18 pounds. I really enjoy the sessions and would recommend the bootcamp to anyone wanting to tone up and lose weight.
I will always be eternally grateful to James and his bootcamp because without his support and guidance I would not be the fittest and healthiest that I have ever been.
I am so glad that I came to that first session. My fitness and health has improved massively and I’ve made some great friends.
If I hadn’t started with James Porter at bootcamp I wouldn’t have even dreamed I could run!
I went from not exercising at all to then going into the bootcamp. I started the sessions 12 weeks ago and I can now comfortably run 5k and working towards 10k.
All I can advise you is “go on, give it a go”. You will be surprised at what you can achieve!
I have found James to be very professional and knowledgeable, catering for everyone’s needs whether they are new to running or experienced. I have really enjoyed being pushed out of my comfort zone which has led me to see a big improvement in my fitness levels.
I would recommend James to anyone who wants to start running or would like to improve their fitness levels in a very friendly environment.
I joined bootcamp with James, unable to run any more than a couple of minutes on my own. I wanted to improve my fitness and lose a bit of weight.
I found the group really easy to join and work at my own pace. I can now run more than 30 minutes. I also hate to miss a bootcamp session now!