These circuit classes are held on a Monday at 6pm at Barnsley Academy (Worsbrough), and also on a Wednesday at 6.30pm at Barnsley Academy (Worsbrough).
Here’s what you can expect to experience at your classes…
- An all over body workout – These classes will work your upper body, lower body, stomach and back which means you will greatly improve your fitness and strength all over
- Lots of variety – Both Monday and Wednesday circuit classes have 13 different exercises and I also swap the classes over each week. So whether you are doing one or both circuit classes you will have the opportunity to do 26 different exercises
- Short time on each exercise – As you go around the 13 exercises you will have 30 seconds on each one. We will then go for three circuits altogether with breaks in between. This all adds to the variety and enjoyment
- Exercising with friends – At your classes you will go around the exercises with someone else or in a group of 3 people. This is great for meeting people and feeling comfortable as you do your session
- Using a variety of equipment – The exercises include equipment such as benches, dumbbells, weight plates, resistance bands, and mats. There are also bodyweight exercises. This all helps you get great results and really enjoy your sessions
- Easier and harder versions of exercises – Your classes are perfect for you because you can select whether to do to the easier versions or harder versions. I will also provide you with any alternative exercises if you need them
- Motivating and uplifting music – These circuit classes are great fun anyway, and the music also adds to this. You may even break out into a dance because you are enjoying it so much!
The classes run every 6 weeks with the next 6 week block starting on week commencing 13th January 2020, although you are welcome to start straight away which many people do. When you join you will receive a welcome email which also provides you with the postcode and directions.
Your journey to a fitter and healthier you starts right here. To join simply select one of the exercise plans below…
Pay As You Train (PAYT)
You can also pay as you train and pay for each session when you arrive. Each session is £6 and you can join the Monday, Wednesday, or Saturday classes. The choice is yours. Sign up today or contact us for more information.
What circuit class members say
I joined the Bootcamp classes 3 years ago this month. At that time I was obese and hadn’t ever really exercised regularly.
Since joining Bootcamp I have lost a total of 4½ stones!! I no longer need medication for my blood pressure as it’s returned to normal! My asthma is also more stable than before. My life now is much different. I feel so much better.
Just give it a go. James is very friendly, approachable and will give you all the support, advice and encouragement you’ll need. Read more
A year on I cannot believe the difference that I’ve made. I am stronger. I am fitter. I am healthier. I am sleeping better. The changes have been unbelievable.
From not being able to run for a minute last year I have just successfully completed the Leeds Abbey Dash 10k run.
The friends that I have met over this last year have been absolutely brilliant. It’s such a supportive group of people.
So please come along. We have loads of fun. And you just won’t look back. Take the plunge and join James’ classes. They are absolutely excellent. See and read more
I was at my heaviest and recovering from a hip replacement which had restricted my mobility, making me feel frustrated and unhappy.
I’ve now been attending the sessions for just over a year and I’ve lost 2 stones and I can honestly say I am now the fittest I have ever been in my life!
They’re a great bunch of people of all ages (I’m 61), all shapes & sizes and all fitness levels. Everyone is welcome. Joining the sessions is one of the most positive and beneficial things I have ever done. Go beyond any fears you have and sign up!! Read more
I’d got to 50 something and I’m not fit. So I’d got a choice. I could have grown old disgracefully and eaten lots of chocolate and got fat. Or I could do something positive which is what I chose to do.
4 years later I’ve got various 5ks, 10ks, 5 mile, 10 mile races, and 3 half marathons under my belt.
If somebody had said to me 4 years ago that I would be running half marathons I would have laughed. But here I am. I am fitter now than I have ever been.
Honestly you’ve got absolutely nothing to lose. Give it a go! See and read more
Wow how different I feel about myself. After just 6 weeks I already feel so much better, fitter, and I have lost 12 pounds.
Please give it a try or contact James and I am sure, like me you won’t regret it. Read more
At the age of 57 and with arthritic hips and knees I was beginning to get worried about my fitness and my health.
I can’t believe how much better I feel. My muscles feel so much stronger and even my posture has improved. I can thoroughly recommend bootcamp to young and not so young, male or female who want to improve their fitness and health. Read more
To join simply select one of the exercise plans below…
Or start straight away and pay per class
To start now and experience all the great benefits straight away, pay £6 per class here
Or just turn up to your class on Monday, Wednesday, or Saturday and pay on the day.