You should carefully read these Terms & Conditions before using the Get Active Fitness Coaching site (our Site). By using our Site you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions. This is a legally binding agreement. If you do not agree with the Terms & Conditions you should not use our Site.
- We agree to provide you access to our Site in accordance with the Terms & Conditions.
- You agree to use our Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable rules and regulations.
- You accept that our Site is provided on an “as is, as available” basis.
- All articles and material displayed on our Site are for information only and are not a substitute for specific advice.
- Your access to and use of our Site may be terminated at any time for any reason or for no reason by you or by us by the sending of notice to the other party.
- We may for marketing purposes collect, process and transmit data obtained from and about you in the course of you accessing our Site.
- After purchasing any Get Active Fitness Coaching products or services and associated materials, you are authorised to download one copy of the material, on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only but you may not in doing so remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice.
- Subject to the above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on our Site without our prior consent in writing. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we on behalf of our employees, agents, suppliers, and contractors exclude liability for any losses and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of our Site or any website with which it is linked. You assume total responsibility for establishing such procedures for data back up and virus checking as you consider necessary.
- Where we provide hypertext links to other sites we do so for information purposes only, and such links are not endorsements by us of any products or services in such sites and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of the same.
- These Terms & Conditions contain the entire understanding between us with respect of our Site and no representation, statement, inducement oral or written, not contained herein shall bind either of us.
- Should any part of the Terms & Conditions be declared invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, this shall not affect the validity of any remaining portion and such remaining portion shall remain in full force and effect as if the invalid portion of the Terms & Conditions had been eliminated.
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of England, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Get Active Fitness Coaching and/or its affiliate’s intellectual property rights, Get Active Fitness Coaching and/or its affiliates may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court in England, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
The Get Active Fitness Coaching website, products, and services are produced to help people get everything they want out of exercise whether they want to get fitter, improve their health, or lose weight. The information within the website, products, and services are for educational purposes only. It is not medical advice and is not intended to replace the advice of health care professionals. You should always consult with your doctor before starting or altering your exercise or diet plan.
You should always consult your doctor for a complete medical evaluation to ensure that you are safe to exercise. You should also consult your doctor if you or your family have other health problems such as diabetes, high/low blood pressure, heart disease, or high cholesterol.
If you are taking any medication then you must visit your doctor before starting any exercise plan. This is because physical training has the potential to interact with some medication prescriptions and therefore they may need to be reviewed and altered.
Please follow your doctor’s advice if they recommend that you don’t use the information and methods described within the Get Active Fitness Coaching website, products, and services.
We do not promise, guarantee, or imply that you (or that your use of our information, products, and services) will improve your exercise, reduce your weight, or improve your life. As with any business, successful or unsuccessful use of our information, products, and services will widely vary among our customers depending on many factors, including but not limited to, the customer’s skill set, persistence, motivation, level of effort, individual ability, and exercise and weight loss experience.
We also know that many of our customers will not implement our information, products, and services, just like many gym members won’t go to the gym. We obviously cannot compel you to use our information, products, and services. You obviously need to implement them to find out for yourself the usefulness of what we teach you, and we sincerely hope that you do. Similarly, we provide no assurance that either improved exercise or reduced weight in one month can be duplicated or approached in any other month.
For all these reasons, your decision to purchase and use our information, products, and services should be based on your own due diligence and judgment about how best to use them, and not on any representation that we make to you. You should not view our company’s information, products, and services as responsible for any success or failure of your exercise or weight loss. We provide a tool that you can use to try to improve your exercise or reduce your weight.
(Last updated 20th September 2019)