Keeping fit and healthy with your classes!
We are having a change of scenery for your next bootcamp where we are going outside for your classes. This will be until September and hopefully we will get some sun during that time and it will be a nice change!
One this for sure is that we will get in plenty more great sessions, keep as fit and healthy as we can, and also enjoy our sessions 🙂
The next block of 6 week classes starts on Tuesday 19th April, and we are going for it with these classes:
- Tuesday Circuits class – Meeting at Locke Park in the car park at 6pm
- Thursday Circuits class – Meeting at Locke Park in the car park at 6pm
- Saturday Running class – Meeting at Locke Park in the car park at 10am
Classes start on Tuesday 19th April
6 week block
1 class per week, £35
2 classes per week, £60
3 classes per week, £80
Equipment needed for your circuits classes: A pair of dumbbells (most people use 2 or 3kg), or 2 cartons filled with water (like milk or fruit juice cartons).
1. By bank transfer to:
Sort code: 09-01-26
Account number: 30175694
2. By cash at your first session
3. Online here:
Other useful information
- Everyone who has been doing their classes over the past 6 weeks has their place saved for them. For anyone else wanting to join or start back with their classes please contact James: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For anyone with a holiday booked over this 6 week block, or if you have any classes that you can’t make, I will reduce the amount that you pay. So you pay for the classes you can make