Great News… Your Classes are Still On!
We started back with your bootcamp classes on 27th July and everything has gone excellent 🙂 We’ve been able to get in 6 weeks where everyone has got fitter and healthier and also really enjoyed the social side.
We are now going for the next block of 6 week classes which start on Tuesday 8th September.
With it soon getting dark too early to do our classes outdoors we are going back indoors, although our previous venue isn’t available at present due to the school focusing on students.
After searching high and low for a solution and to keep your classes going, I’m pleased to let you know we are going for these classes:
- Tuesday Circuits class – Meeting at Mapplewell & Staincross Village Hall at 6pm (Postcode S75 6AL)
- Thursday Circuits class – Meeting at Mapplewell & Staincross Village Hall at 6pm (Postcode S75 6AL)
- Saturday Running class – Meeting at Locke Park in the car park at 10am
Classes start on Tuesday 8th September
6 week block
1 class per week, £35
2 classes per week, £60
3 classes per week, £80
Maximum 29 people allowed
Payment in full required at the start. This makes it possible to manage how many people are doing the classes, and minimises any handling of money.
Equipment needed for your circuits classes: A pair of light dumbbells, or 2 large bottles of water, or 2 cartons filled with water (like milk or fruit juice cartons).
How to pay
1. Online here:
2. By bank transfer to:
Sort code: 09-01-26
Account number: 30175694
3. By cash at your first session
Note: Please confirm that you are doing your classes by either paying online before Tuesday 8th September, or contacting James to book your place and pay at your first session.
Guidelines to follow at your sessions
- Maintaining social distancing rules – With the sessions being in a large hall (Tuesdays and Thursdays) and outside (Saturdays) we can easily keep a safe distance apart. We will keep a 2m distance between people, and most of the time while doing your sessions this will be much more
- Sanitising your hands after entering the Village Hall using the stations provided
- You keep all of your belongings to yourself – This is your car keys and weights
- Overall it’s very simple and easy to keep distance from other people with our sessions, and so we will have safe and very enjoyable sessions while also keeping fit and healthy
Other useful information
- For anyone with a holiday booked over this 6 week block, or if you have any classes that you can’t make, I will reduce the amount that you pay accordingly. So you pay for the classes you can make
- Any other classes missed during the 6 weeks won’t be carried over – This is to encourage everyone to keep getting in their classes and to simplify the process moving forwards