These circuits classes are likely to be the best and most enjoyable exercise classes that you will ever experience.
They include a variety of different exercises that will help you to significantly improve your all over body fitness, strength, and health.
Here’s why people love doing these classes and why many people have kept them up for years…
- The classes are suitable for ALL fitness levels – Most people start as beginners and make excellent progress. In fact wherever you start you can experience great benefits
- Your classes are personalised to suit you – This means that you aren’t trying to keep up with or compete with anyone else. You focus on yourself which is far better and more enjoyable
- You achieve maximum results – Because your classes are personalised to suit you, you get maximum results and enjoyment, while also exercising safely
- You go at your own pace – You go at your own pace whatever this pace may be, whether complete beginner or more advanced exerciser
- Great for losing weight – Most people at these classes want to lose weight, and many people have lost several stones. I know of no other classes that are as effective for losing weight as the ones that I do
- A fantastic atmosphere that is friendly and supportive – At these classes there is a wide mix of abilities, ages, shapes, and sizes. Everyone comes together to get in a great workout. The friendliness and social side is a big part of why people enjoy these classes and stick with them
- Motivating environment – When you have an exercise class that gets you great results and you really enjoy your classes, it makes it much, much easier to keep exercising. You also have all the support and help you need to get motivated and keep motivated
- Life changing physical and mental benefits – This is so much more than an exercise class. You will experience massive physical and mental benefits that can significantly improve ALL areas of your life
There is no better time than right now to become a fitter, healthier, and happier you.
It’s time to become the best version of you… For yourself and your family whether that’s for your partner, children, or grandchildren.
Join Wednesday Circuits and together we will make it happen
There are three classes a week that I do, and you can choose to do 1, 2, or 3 each week. These are as follows:
- Monday Circuits – 6.30pm at Barnsley College (Honeywell)
- Wednesday Circuits – 6.30pm at Outwood Academy (Carlton). Different exercises than Monday Circuits
- Saturday Running – 10am at Locke Park
These classes are called a bootcamp because they are run over a 6 week block. The next one starts on week commencing 18th November 2019, and other blocks follow on straight after. Please remember these two things:
- Although it’s called a bootcamp this doesn’t mean that I’ll be standing over you in camouflage and screaming in your face. It’s much the exact opposite. I’m a very friendly and well mannered person who will help and support you to reach your goals
- You can join at any time. Many people start during a bootcamp and really the sooner you start the better
To join please select one of the following options…
Get even better results by doing 2 or 3 Classes a week
Start straight away and pay per class
There’s no need to wait until the next block when you can start now and experience all the great benefits straight away.
Come and try a class by paying £6 per class here
Or just turn up to your class on Monday, Wednesday, or Saturday and pay on the day.
What circuit class members say
From being unable to go upstairs without getting out of breath I have really improved my fitness levels and can play with my 3 young boys without getting out of breath. It’s changed my life.
Starting bootcamp was one of the best things I have ever signed up to. If you are thinking about signing up then go for it. Seriously, it is life changing in so many ways! Read more
At the age of 57 and with arthritic hips and knees I was beginning to get worried about my fitness and my health.
I can’t believe how much better I feel. My muscles feel so much stronger and even my posture has improved. I can thoroughly recommend bootcamp to young and not so young, male or female who want to improve their fitness and health. Read more
I decided to join the bootcamp because I wanted to lose weight and get fitter.
I’d advise anyone thinking of joining bootcamp to go for it. I’m really glad I did it – I’m so much fitter, my clothes fit a lot better, and I’ve met some fab people! Read more
Wow how different I feel about myself. After just 6 weeks I already feel so much better, fitter, and I have lost 12 pounds.
Please give it a try or contact James and I am sure, like me you won’t regret it. Read more
I am now into my 5th bootcamp and I cannot recommend it highly enough.
I decided to give it a go and I can now say it’s one of the best decisions I have made and I have loved it from the very start. If I can do it anyone can! Read more
I will always be eternally grateful to James and his bootcamp because without his support and guidance I would not be the fittest and healthiest that I have ever been.
I am so glad that I came to that first session. My fitness and health has improved massively and I’ve made some great friends.
I’m so pleased I joined bootcamp. At nearly 62 and with a back problem, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol, I never thought I could manage to do the things we do at bootcamp.
It just shows what you can do if you try. I am feeling a lot better after joining bootcamp.
Myself and my daughter started the bootcamp and continued from there. Since then our fitness has improved greatly. The sessions are very friendly and enjoyable.
It’s a positive experience for us both and a fun time together, while also improving our fitness and getting into shape.
The bootcamp is a brilliant place to improve your fitness. It caters for all shapes and sizes so no one feels self conscious. Everyone is friendly and supportive.
James is always on hand for a little boost of confidence. With his cheering on I feel able to carry on getting fitter.
I have asthma and fibromyalgia. I was crippled with pain, but I overcame the pain barrier by joining bootcamp.
I feel so much fitter and better. I still have some pain but it’s bearable and manageable. Come along and meet everyone. They are great.